Champagne on ice, anyone? Today on the blog I’m just bubbling with excitement to share my ultimate Champagne lovers gift guide!
Champagne Lovers Gift Guide – 20 Gifts that Wow
1. Carry-on Rosé cocktail kit
Because bubbles are delicious at any elevation
2. Champagne bucket handbag
Tote the party wherever you go with this sparkly champagne handbag
3. Champagne bottle serving tray
Is this not THE prettiest blush pink serving tray? I sure think so!
4. The perfect Champagne glass
Wow guests with this Great Gatsby-style Champagne coupe
5. Champagne Christmas tree ornament
Guaranteed to be the most fabulous ornament on your Christmas tree
6. Rosé All Day sweatshirt
This sweatshirt says it all!
7. Prosecco Rosé candle
The only thing almost as delicious as drinking Prosecco is smelling its fruity fragrance!
8. Clink Clink Kate Spade Champagne kitchen set
If you’re going to be in the kitchen, be there in style
9. Champagne artwork
Perfect for those who believe that Champagne is a work of art
10. Press for Champagne key chain
The cutest accessory for your keys
11. Champagne Christmas sweater
It’s beginning to look a lot like Champagne, isn’t it?
12. Rosé All Day: The Essential Guide To Your New Favourite Wine
For those Rosé fans looking to find out more about their favourite beverage
13. The ultimate Champagne bottle balloon
This Champagne balloon will make a serious splash at any party!
14. The perfect Champagne ice bucket
Keep your Champagne chilling in style
15. Glittering Champagne bottle key chain
Because a bottle of Champagne should never be far from reach
16. Press for Champagne Christmas tree ornament
Make your Christmas tree dazzle with this sparkling ornament
17. Pink Marc de Champagne truffles
Because if you’re not drinking Champagne, you’re eating it
18. Champagne Links of London charm
Some people wear their hearts on their sleeves, but Champagne is better
19. Press for Champagne wall button
Champagne at the press of a button? Dreams really do come true!
20. Champagne: The Essential Guide to the Wines, Producers, and Terroirs of the Iconic Region
For those interested in learning more about their favourite beverage